Item Powers on the Action Bar
Items with Powers can now be used through the action bar. Details from r260:
- Potions can now be put on the action bar.
- The number of remaining potions is shown on the action bar.
- If you have no remaining potions of that type, the potion icon is darkened/disabled in the Action Bar.
- ItemDatabase no longer has an activate(). It is now handled by PowerManager.
- Powers can be attached to items. This is how potions are done as well.
- You can put permanent powers on non-consumable equipment.
- These items can be dragged onto the Action Bar to Use their Power.
- Added a Lightning Rod (item 1021) to show a spellpower on a weapon.
- Added Teleport to the Boots of Testing (item 1022) to show another item power example.
- If you remove or unequip a power item, that power is darkened/disabled in the Action Bar.
- Increased the number of total allowed powers from 128 to 1024
Special thanks to LongerDev who helped me immensely in figuring out the best way to tackle action bar items!