Flare 1.02 is now available for download and fixes a few crashes along with some language updates.
- Installer (Engine + Game) (130.3 MB)
- Engine + Game (130.4 MB)
- Engine (6.4 MB)
- Engine (x86_64) + Game (130.6 MB)
- Engine source (5.6 MB)
- Game (146.1 MB)
- Support multiple campaign statuses for requirements in engine/titles.txt. (Justin Jacobs)
- Fix crash on exit caused by not clearing the Hazard queue. (Justin Jacobs)
- Fix regression that caused a crash when configuring mods in the wrong order. (Justin Jacobs)
- Fix bug where player title wouldn’t update after “unset_status”. (Justin Jacobs)
- Fix potential NULL dereference in vendor window. (Justin Jacobs)
- Scottish Gaelic (gd) update (GunChleoc)
- Polish (pl) update (Pawonashi)
- Russian (ru) fix (Igor Paliychuk)
- Ukranian (uk) update (Микола Франчук)
One thought on “Flare 1.02”
just wanted to say thx !
I played an earlier version(think the ending area was called averguard) back in 2015 and liked it really really much.. so stoked for playin this, looks like u made a whole u new game aye?
keep up the good work